mercoledì 14 dicembre 2016

PRIMITIVE NEEDLECASE SHOE My class for Nashville Market 2017


Hello my dearest!!! Today it's going to be  a very busy day!!! I'm ready to set kits for  Nashville Market 2017 class.
Shops who'll attend the class will make this adorable needlecase shoe, don't you think it's so sweet!!!
My Vichy linen is just the best for this project , vintage button, beads, pretty soft silk ribbon,  a nice floral fabric and beige felt, all of these the materials are included in the kit.
This class is for Nashville so only shops who are coming to market'll be able to attend , but it'll be available for everyone end of March. So keep tuned!!!
Stay warm my friends and ..keep on stitching 
                                                                                              xxx Niky.

3 commenti:

susan hemann ha detto...

the shoe is lovely! will you have the pattern in your shop? wish I could be there for your class!

Linda ha detto...

I Love the shoe It is so sweet Thanks for sharing the photo

linda m

Jennifer Davis ha detto...

I love this shoe! Can't wait to get one! Much love to my friend Niky!