venerdì 11 luglio 2014

XMAS BAG a new release for St.Charles Market.



 I thought it's always so nice to have some little 'pockets' to keep Christmas treasures or some nice greenery for our house, so I decided to finish those lovely designs in very sweet hanging bags?
I think they're so cute and so useful, Xmas bag is a new design thatI'll bring with me  in August to St.Charles market, little by little I'll show you more of my new designs coming soon and available at your local shops after market. Keep on stitching my dears!!! ...xxx Niky.

Care amiche, oggi vi desidero presentare un nuovo schema che porterò con me a St.Charles in agosto, certamente è presto pensare al Natale, ma come sapete Autunno e Natale saranno i protagonisti e quindi come di consueto io ho preparato alcune interessanti novità.
Come Xmas bag, che vedete qui fotografato, simpatiche borsettine da appendere in casa nel periodo delle feste, con del verde o con qualcosa di speciale.
Questo schema, come tutti quelli che porterò a St.Charles, saranno disponibili dopo la fiera che si concluderà al 19 di agosto. A presto amiche con altre novita'. xxx Niky.

2 commenti:

susan hemann ha detto...

Such a lovely site!! I will visit more often!

Unknown ha detto...

Love them Niky!