sabato 26 luglio 2014

NEW RELEASES FOR ST.CHARLES MARKET!!!

Hello my dear friends, today I want to share with you my news for St.Charles market. 
As you know the market is a wholesale market and it'll be on 16/ 17 of August in St.Charles Missouri.
 The first picture is about my Christmas charts included two limited edition kits.
One kit is a cross stitch kit: a beautiful heart stitched in one color to set in a very sweet Angel thread keeper, a very precious tool made by a very skilled artisan from one of our italian valley.
 The second is a little  Angel with a velveteen dress, you'll have all the stuff useful to make it, finishing instructions included of course!!!
You can see House of Christmas, Xmas bag and Country Christmas
The second picture is about a lovely Fall Sampler in Amish Country, and two more Houses: House of Sewing and House of Wool.
I need to post pictures of new Monthly Animals series August and September, they'll come in ST.Charles with me as well and I'll show you them ASAP!!!
 All of those designs'll be available for stitchers after market. You'll find them in your local shops or to Distributors like Hoffman Yarn Tree and Casa Cenina.
Enjoy those pictures , hope you like my news , happy stitching day...xxxNiky.

2 commenti:

gracie ha detto...

You will be very popular at St Charles with these lovely designs....

Lili ha detto...

They are all so beautiful!!
Hugs,
Lili