martedì 21 gennaio 2014

CROCHET HEART PIN CASE!!!

yes yes ..I'm almost ready for Nashville Marker middle of february, my booht 'll be n°316..can hardly wait!!!
 I want to show you some crochet today!!! I made those lovely hearts with cotton thread and finished them as pin case or ...needle case...or lavender case...or thimble case or....well anyway you want to use them they're just so sweet also hanging on a key...and what  about the heart  pin??? , I painted them one by one by hand, lot of work but lot of fun,  tags are on cardboard that I cover   with  a pretty fabric and a nice ribbon to decorate, I just love those Pin cases and I hope you do too...I'll bring them at market to enjoy my table!!

 Some of you wrote me about the new designs for Nashville, I cannot show them yet, I can just tell you that I have 4 new charts and one limited edition  kit, here the names of the news:
Spring Sampler 
House of Stitching
House of Quilting
 Monthly Animal serie febraury Swan
Bunny Ruler limited  edition Kit 
...and  a lot of goodies ready to be carried home ..I'll post picture soon...in the meantime..:
Happy warming stitching                                                                                         xxxNiky.